Tuesday, 26 February 2008

“I’m not man, I’m not dude; I’m OFFICER!”

1% of policemen join the force through an altruistic desire to help society and protect individuals. The other 99% are former bed-wetting bastards who were probably abused by their fathers and now feel the need to exact inadequacy-based ‘revenge’ on other, even weaker individuals. Like children.

Take this twat for example:

Pathetic little man.

No comments: